FW: Have you heard about constraint type 'O'

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 15:17:04 -0500

I hit send too quick as you can also find this information in the Reference Manual entry for all_constraints in the version 8.0 documentation. I suspect that the type "O" and "V" entries go further back than that. Valid types are P, U, C, R, V, and O.

HTH -- Mark D Powell --

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Thiru Pandian Sent: Friday, January 28, 2005 2:55 PM
To: Oracle-L_at_freelists.org
Subject: Have you heard about constraint type 'O'

I was browsing through Oracle 11i applsys schema and i found there is a constraint type called O . I saw all the constraint belongs to this type for AQ tables. I do not see any oracle documentation for this type. Any body know what for this used?.
--

Thiru Pandian
Sr. Oracle DBA

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Jan 28 2005 - 15:21:14 CST