RE: 9205/9206 RAC on Linux RHAS 3.0

From: Parker, Matthew <matthewp_at_amazon.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 02:54:52 -0800

There are some unpublished bugs relating to asynch I/O on ocfs and = non-contigous files. It is not recommended to use asynch with ocfs on AS = 2.1 or AS 3.0 until it is fixed in the near future with a new ocfs = version. Using it can cause corruptions. There are always some bugs depending on what you are doing with your = current hardware/OS/Database/Software/Human interactions.