Re: non-prefixed indexes on composite partitioned tables

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:47:41 -0800 (PST)

Hi Juan,

You are welcome.
Oracle is trying to push the most of their applications and management tools to their iAS (Oracle application server technology).

That means the most of things for EM is rewritten in Oracle j2ee technology. They are using Apache + OC4J beneath EM. You have under your 10g installation directory the directory called OC4J where you can see which apps are deployed. I have seen also a lots of perl scripts used for some EM agent activities.

It is internal, but if you understand iAS or worked with iAS you can find out how they did it.

That means a lots of java, jsp, uix, html, .... is under the EM :)
Never analyzed it fully.

Regards,
Zoran Martic

> Thank Zoran, could you helpme with this questions
> please.
>
> letme see it in server side there is apache, using
> perl.?
> the customer side definetively seems html, or is
> htmldb?
> 10g, where it use java, in the database or uses
> tomcat or someting like this.?
>
> I could'nt find a paper that describes in details
> its internals.

Do you Yahoo!?
All your favorites on one personal page – Try My Yahoo! http://my.yahoo.com