Re: Fwd: Java vs. html, is java losing

From: Martic Zoran <zoran_martic_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 01:15:00 -0800 (PST)

Just check what do you need to start and how much memory you need when starting EM 10g :)

You will very soon find out it is not HTML at all!!!!

What you see and what is in the background are two different things.

HTML - presentation
Java, PL/SQL, Perl, .... - business logic on the server side

Regards,
Zoran Martic

Read only the mail you want - Yahoo! Mail SpamGuard. http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail