Re: ORA-27101: shared memory realm does not exist

From: Chirag DBA <chiragdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 03:59:12 +0530

Oracle version is 9i Release 2. Same client. OS is SOLARIS 9. I have the same on windows too.

DB gets started but after some times it gives this error and on windows when u use TOAD, this is the most obvious error after some time ( 3 -4 days..).

All rations are fine, no problem at all.

Anything else ???

Hope this is quite enough.