Re: 9iRAC or 10GRAC?

From: Alexander Gorbachev <gorbyx_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:52:15 +0100

Well, I support the idea that badly written application will run on RAC only worse. :-)
Btw, it's possible to configure "static remastering" on datafile level in 9i meaning that it's possible to define that blocks of certain datafile should be mastered on a particular node. At least, that what we have been told.

Alex

--
Best regards,
Alex Gorbachev