RE: Yet another tool for Command_line_history for Linux DBA

From: Marquez, Chris <CMarquez_at_aarp.org>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 11:05:52 -0500

Mike,

>>XP does not find anything on my PC

Me either!

>>probably because I don't know the trick.
Probably the same for me.

>>I'd love to hear your opinion.

My opinion of XP...great for home use,
but immediately removed it from my laptop 3 years ago and put WIN2K on = it.
I can not stand the XP "Fisher Price" interface and can not use it = unless I switch back to "classic" mode. Same for the "Control = Panel"...I could spend hours doing nothing until I switch that too.

>>know the trick.

Seems the "trick" among the guys I work with is the new google desk top = search tool...I haven't tried it yet...but them seem to love it.

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA
HEYMONitor=99 - heymonitor.com
"Oracle Monitoring & Alerting Solution"