RE: [Q] ORACLE designer question

From: Leslie Tierstein <leslie.tierstein_at_visionchain.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 07:37:49 -0800

If Designer and Developer are running there (and not the database or iAS), your specs should be okay.

There is an excellent Designer list run through ODTUG. (see http://www.odtug.com).

Why install 6i? There are later versions available. They have essentially the same features, but I would worry about support or 6i.

Leslie=20
Leslie Tierstein
Senior Consultant
Vision Chain, Inc.
The first software to power the demand data network phone: 202-261-3549