Slave Exit

From: Charlotte Hammond <charlottejanehammond_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 02:00:50 -0800 (PST)

Hi all,

I was seeing the "slave exit" wait event appearing occassionally on a 9iR2 database last week but couldn't find much in the way of documentation. I know, I know, I know - it's not on the critical path for an essential process and isn't impacting performance. But inquiring minds would like to know what it is.

Thanks for any info.

Do you Yahoo!?