RE: audit suggestion

From: Knight, Jon <jknight_at_concordefs.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 13:04:30 -0600

Yeah, and call it "crun" ...

Jon Knight

 -----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org [mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of ryan_gaffuri_at_comcast.net

Sent:	Monday, January 24, 2005 12:54 PM
To:	KATHERINE_KAYLOR_at_rsausa.com; oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject:	Re: audit suggestion

go around them. write your own job scheduler. its easy to do. its just an infinite loop that polls on a certain directory. just have a data file that tells it what to run and when. you can use the 'date' function to manage time.
its pretty easy. you are technically not violating any rules by doing this.

What company did the audit? I will make sure not to hire them.