Can anyone suggest a cluster software in Linux box?

From: Leyi Zhang <kamusis_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Jan 2005 14:30:28 +0800

My customer want to use linux as database server, maybe oracle9206+rhel3 But i'm wonder which is the most popular cluster software in linux box? I found a Linux HA project at this web site: http://www.linux-ha.org/ the product is heartbeat.

I dont want to use RAC, all I want is a cluster can monitor the resource and switch to another server when the primary server is cracked. just like the sun cluster or the veritas cluster.

Any help really appreciated.

--

Kamus <kamusis_at_gmail.com>

A Oracle8i & 9i Certified DBA from China

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sat Jan 22 2005 - 01:33:34 CST