RE: Oracle 8.1.7 Rel 3 for AIX 32 bit - dowload?

From: Marquez, Chris <CMarquez_at_aarp.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 10:20:56 -0500

If you have Oracle Support, get on to Metalink and open a TAR. I think the correct subject heading for this type of TAR is; "Version Update Request"

But any way if you have support and it is a supported product they will send you the CD Pack.

Have you CSI number handy too!

This has worked for me several times.

Chris Marquez
Oracle DBA