RE: list-dinner at Hotsos Symposium 05

From: Daniel Wittry <daniel.wittry_at_quest.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 14:05:02 -0800

An excellent suggestion Carel. Did you just volunteer to organize the event? Yes? ;-)

Meeting at that cute little restaurant/bar across the street was a good environment. Rather than queue up our RSVPs to the OracleL list, can we all just send you an email and you can be the social director?

__Dan

=20