Re: standby db - ora16166 LGWR timed out on Network Server 1 due to buffer full condition

From: Carel-Jan Engel <cjpengel.dbalert_at_xs4all.nl>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2005 17:47:39 +0100

Can you reproduce it? Aftre the logswitch, will the error messages reappear? This very much feels like a bug. I do not know it, and have never seen this behaviour. I'd search the bug-database at Metalink first. If it isn't resolved in a more recent release I'd file an itar. Best regards,

Carel-Jan Engel

===
If you think education is expensive, try ignorance. (Derek Bok) ===

Upcoming appearances: