Re[2]: Which plan is better - what COST really means ?

From: Prem Khanna J <premj_at_rediffmail.com>
Date: 19 Jan 2005 10:51:25 -0000

Hi Raj,
no .. not running away .... but need to thank atleast .. on my part. though i couldn't contribute . When Kyte & Lewis differ on their thoughts about this ..... i could do nothing but keep my head scratching ;)

Really , it was an excellent thread for me to learn from. Where else can i see such experts sharing their views ?!

Now i have got to know , how much COST means in a plan ... thought not clearly what COST really means.

Regards,
Prem.