[Q] what difference between PK and unique index + not NULL??

From: dba1 mcc <mccdba1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 10:59:29 -0800 (PST)

I have some argued with contractor about Primary key and Unique index + Not NULL. Contractor said Primary Key = (field specify NOT NLL and create unique index ..). I rember some documents say Primary Key and (unique index, not null) still some different.

Does anyone have opinion?

Thanks.

Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Easier than ever with enhanced search. Learn more. http://info.mail.yahoo.com/mail_250