Alert Log file.

From: Vinod Gopinath BMMI IS <vinodg_at_BMMI.com.bh>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 16:52:30 +0300

        charset="us-ascii"
Oracle 8.2 on Win2K
There is no entry happening on alert log file for past 2 days. This is an retial system, so lot of transaction happenes daily. There is enough space in the disk.
My worry is that all of a sudden the system shouldn't stop and throw some vague error.
Can some one help me on as to why there is no entry is alert log file. I even bounced the db once still no luck.
Rd/s
Vinod.