Re: FW: Arraysize setting for Client Application<->DB on WAN ?

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:31:01 +0000

On Wed, 12 Jan 2005 10:45:01 +0530, VIVEK_SHARMA <VIVEK_SHARMA_at_infosys.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> We are using ADO and not ODBC. So we don't really configure any data
> source.
> We just add the database' entry in tnsnames.ora.
> Any advice in such a scenario?

If you are using the Oracle OLEDB provider (oraoledb) then you can specify FetchSize as an attribute of the connection string. Have a look at the "Oracle Provider for OLE DB Developer's Guide" in the 9i docs for this and more goodies. I assume that there is a version 10 doc as well.

--
Niall Litchfield
Oracle DBA