FAMILY ASSISTANCE/INVESTMENT

From: <infodavid70_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:00:04 -0600

NAME: MR MOBUTU DAVID.
PHONE: 27-83-334-3232
EMAIL: infodavid70_at_yahoo.com

SUBJECT: FAMILY ASSISTANCE/INVESTMENT ATTN: DIRECTOR /C.E.O My name is MR.MOBUTU DAVID, the eldest son of Sir. JOHN MOBUTU, of ZIMBABWE. It might be a surprise to you where I got your contact address, I got it from the South African Information Network Online (SAINO)/South Africa Trade Centre. And it is coming to you with good intention.

During the current crises against the farmers of Zimbabwe by the supporters of our President, ROBERT MUGABE to claim all the white owned farms in our country, he ordered all the white farmers to surrender their farms to his party members and their followers, My father was one of the great and best farmers in the country and knowing that he did not support the idea and presidents political ideology, the president's supporters invaded my father's farm burnt down everything, shot him and as a result of the wounds sustained, he became sick and died after five days.

After his death, I with my younger brother decided to move out of Zimbabwe for the safety of our lives to South Africa. Before he died he wrote his will that states (MY BELOVEED SON, I WISH TO DRAW YOUR ATTENTION TO THE SUM OF (USD 18.500.000.00) Eighteen million five hundred thousand United States Dollars. Which he deposited with a security company in Johannesburg (SOUTH-AFRICA). In case of any eventuality that I should solicit for a reliable foreign partner to assist me transfer this money out of SOUTH AFRICA for investment purpose. He deposited the money in my name and I can claim it with the deposit code. I have all the documents concerning this money, am also asked to take good care of my mother and brother.

>From the above, you will understand that the lives and future of my family depends on this money as much, I will be very grateful if you can assist me, I with my younger brother are now living in South-Africa as political asylum seekers (REFUGEE) and the financial law of SOUTH-AFRICA does not allow us to operate financial account here in South Africa for the fact that we are (REFUGEE) and some other rights.

In view of this, I cannot invest this money in South Africa, hence I am asking you to assist me transfer this money out of South Africa for investment purpose. For your effort, I am prepared to offer you 20% of the total fund, while 5% will be set aside for local and international expenses and 75% will be kept for me and my family.

Finally modalities on how the transfer will be done will be conveyed to you once we establish trust and confidence between ourselves. Looking forward to your urgent reply. For detailed information, please contact me on my direct line Tel: +27-83-334-3232,or my e-mail address; infodavid70_at_yahoo.com N B: the key ward to this transaction is absolute confidential and secrecy b/s lives and future of my family depends on this money. Send also your direct phone and fax numbers for easier communications, the facilitation of this transaction will be highly appreciated

Thanks and Best Regards,

MR. Mobutu David,
(For The Family). Received on Mon Jan 10 2005 - 09:00:07 CST