Re: Oracle Apps and IP renumbering

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:06:34 -0800

I will have to profess my ignorance here, as I do not administer the apps, just the database.

I don't know what WAS or NCA are, though they sound familiar.

This is a pretty straight forward client server setup, character based forms running on a PC client, no application servers.

Jared

--
Jared Still