ASM platform availability?

From: tim <tim_at_evdbt.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:36:48 -0700

List,

There doesn't seem to be any mention of ASM on MetaLink's "Certify And Availability" pages. Perhaps I'm not looking in the right places?

I'm trying to verify the platforms that ASM is supported on -- I've been scanning the RAC documentation on OTN and it seems to imply that ASM works just about everywhere, but I'm cognizant that documentation may have been released prior to actual availability. The only platform explicitly ruled out so far is WinNT.

Specifically, I'm trying to find out if ASM is currently supported on HP-UX, both PA-RISC (11.11) and Itanium (11.23) platforms?

Thanks in advance!

-Tim

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Mon Dec 27 2004 - 15:34:02 CST