sys.col_usage$ question

From: rjamya <rjamya_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 14:06:25 -0500

Maybe I am being little bit clueless (blame that on Eggnog) but what's the difference between the columns equality_preds and equijoin_preds in sys.col_usage$??

Has anyone attempted better indexing methodology based on this table? We have got a bit of re-engineering going on and came to this table when analyzing index usage.

TIA
Raj

select standard_disclaimer from company_requirements where category = 'MANDATORY';