Our Wishs

From: Robert <ykkcn_at_126.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Dec 2004 06:56:02 +0800

Good Morning and have a great day!
  We have found your email address from your website!The reason why we send this letter to you is:   We wish we could help you doing your company's new projects as you are a largest company if you want to invest to construct or reconstruct new plant,warehouse any time....Our company's overview is as followed:   Zamil Steel was established in 1977 in Saudi Arabia as a company specialized in the design, manufacture and supply of pre-engineered steel buildings (PEB).   The Pre-Engineered Buildings Division is the oldest and largest of the company's three divisions. With a monthly production capacity of 6,500 metric tons, our Dammam-based PEB factory, is the largest single PEB factory in the world. In 1999, we commissioned two more factories for manufacture of pre-engineered buildings in Vietnam and Egypt, expanding the PEB production capacity to 12,500 MT per month.   With a total production capacity of more than 6,000,000 m2 per annum, we are considered the largest manufacturer and supplier of pre-engineered buildings in Asia and Africa. Since 1977, We have supplied more than 35,000 buildings to over 75 countries, worldwide - from Panama and Mexico in the West to the Philippines, China and South Korea in the East.   We are committed to local presence and currently maintain a network of more than 50 area offices and 52 certified builders around the world!   If you have any business,please do not hesitate to contact with us.We could do our best service for you!If it bother you please delete it!

  Thanks
  Regards
  Your Sincerly
  Mr.Robert Liu