Re: When one can call oneself expert THANKS

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Dec 2004 09:01:51 -0400

Thanks to everyone

Once I heard an oracle expert was a database administrator with enough experience and up to date in all that is database.

I supposed to be an Oracle expert was to be as an ocp, Implied a group of things like get the last database certification, x years of experience, etc.
Something that could be verified, something no one could trick.

Now I see this is not, I agree the best way is a detailed list of experience

And is better to have an impressive list of good courses than saying one is an expert.
Is better to wait every one say you are an expert before saying you are one. And to say one is an expert is a risky because there is always some point in the database one have no idea about.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco

Merry Chrismas.

Oracle Certified Professional 9i,10g
Developer Certified Professional 6i
8 years of experience in developing, administrating database and designing