RE: Statspack (shared pool) memory leak

From: Powell, Mark D <mark.powell_at_eds.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 15:56:32 -0500

I ran your script a dozen times or so (9.2.0.5 64 bit RAC on AIX 5.2) and sure enough 04031 errors starting poping up. Unfortunately I do not have any more time to look at this, but perhaps one of the board guru's will look. I was wondering if you have brought this issue to Oracle support attention?