Re: dump reading

From: Edgar Chupit <chupit_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 18:22:09 +0200

Thank you for the link and now the final question: why does somebody needs to read block dump? All I can think of is when you have block corruption and cannot recover using BLOCKRECOVER feature of RMAN. Maybe people from the list can provide real cases where they needed to read block/heap dump and their knowledge helped them?

--
  Edgar