Re: Inactive users

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 06:25:33 +0000

Try with DBA_AUDIT_TRAIL. This is, I believe, very well documented in DBA guide and Oracle Concepts. You would have found it, had you looked under completely illogical subject like "auditing". Worry not, dear =20 sir! We are all nice guys around here, especially at this time of year, and we will not tell mentally lazy and unenterprising DBA to go =20 and read the fine manual. That wouldn't be nice for Christmas, would =20 it?

On 12/20/2004 12:55:37 AM, J. Dex wrote:
> I want to get a list of all the users in the database that have been
> inactive for more than 90 days. What is the best way to do that?
> What
> query/table should be used?

--=20
Mladen Gogala