Re: Storage array advice anyone?

From: Jonathan Lewis <jonathan_at_jlcomp.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2004 17:16:56 -0000

You weren't at my OW presentation, were you ?

It may be a co-incidence - but I did do a sneak preview of Oracle 11! with the HAL module installed.

Regards

Jonathan Lewis

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/faq/ind_faq.html The Co-operative Oracle Users' FAQ

http://www.jlcomp.demon.co.uk/seminar.html Optimising Oracle Seminar - schedule updated Sept 19th