RE: Read Only User

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 14:39:42 -0600

Can't drop a connected user last time I checked, you need to kill session, then drop, may require a DBMS_JOB call to accomplish, watch out for the bug which causes jobs not to run, been hitting that one today on some other things. We are getting into borderline virus writing here, I am sure Pete can tell us a few easy ways to deliver the payload.