Upgrade to 10 on NT

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_rsmb.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 12:56:37 -0000

Well I just upgraded a 300gig 9.2.0.4 NT database to ten today -=20
(And those oracle Scripts sure needed some coaxing to work!
Next and final step
is RMAN migrate to Linux only worry is 3000 invalid objects -  and Oracle Text (which I don't use ) Invalid But everything seems to be ok - AND FASTER (Now you should never expect = that!)

So I get a weekend - bit of a relief!

(And referring back to a previous discussion _ I would not have been
 paid if the migrate ran over into the weekend!)