Re: Perl script question

From: M.Godlewski <mcgodlewski_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:15:00 -0800 (PST)

We do have Rational installed in one of our databases. I'll look for the documentation.

Thanks
Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com> wrote:
No, this is actually a script for ClearQuest, and engineering tool from Rational.

The Perl used is one provided by CQ, as this is their own interface.

There is documentation for this, it will be installed when you install the tool IIRC.

Jared

On Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:46:59 -0500, Gogala, Mladen wrote:
> Hi there! Your former colleague was obviously a perl guru,
> who wrote a perl module. He masked DBI with his own stuff.
> Can you post everything that starts with "use" or "require"?
> What you call "the whole program" might be just the tip of an iceberg.
> --
> Mladen Gogala
> Ext. 121

Jared Still