Re: No data is salvable from inside the block

From: David Sharples <davidsharples_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 10:18:42 +0000

No I mean a backup, if you dont backup after each nologging operation then you will lose data and en up with corrupt blocks, could be a hot or cold backup - whatever.

You have no archivelog mode with force logging if you want. My suggestion is to go for archivelog mode with force logging doing hot backups then you dont have to worry about it again