Can't start database

From: Steve Jelfs <steve_at_trolltec.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 23:05:39 +0000

Hi
Oralce 9.0.1.4 on W2K - test database crashed and when trying to restart got an ora-00470 and instance terminated. No trace files other than the one showing the ora-00470. Now I can't mount the database without this error. Database was in noarchivelog mode - what are my recovery options!! Supposed to start user acceptance testing tomorrow - and I think it could be a long night!!!!

Cheers

Steve