Problem starting db after installing 10.1.0.3 Patch for Solaris

From: Arnold, Sandra <ArnoldS_at_osti.gov>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2004 11:05:58 -0500

I am having a problem starting my database after installing the patchset 10.1.0.3 on Solaris. I am getting a ORA-12560: TNS:protocol adapter error. I am currently working with Oracle to see if there was an error during the linking of the software. Has anyone else had a problem with this patch?

Thanks,

Sandra Arnold

Principal DBA

NCI Information Systems