Installer question

From: DENNIS WILLIAMS <DWILLIAMS_at_LIFETOUCH.COM>
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2004 09:50:17 -0600

I'm trying to run the Installer from home, installing on a remote Unix server. I've always used ipconfig to locate my laptop's IP address, then set the DISPLAY variable on the server to 'IP':0.0. From home, that IP address is handed by the local router. This doesn't seem to work. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Dennis Williams

DBA Lifetouch, Inc.