RE: SAP/Oracle

From: Post, Ethan <Ethan.Post_at_ps.net>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 06:53:27 -0600

Would be curious to know why you ruled out J.D. Edwards in your selection process. What did SAP provide that JDE did not? We have some very successful JDE implementations and most run with 1 app server, 1 db server and 1 test server, are easy to manage and only require a few business application folks. The SAP horror stories I have heard always sound like they take 3-5 times this amount of resources.