Re: SAP/Oracle

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_bizmail.com.au>
Date: Sat, 11 Dec 2004 00:19:24 +1100

> consistent as in Australian test cricket or consistent as in
> Bangladesh test cricket is left as an exercise for the reader.

I'd compare it to "Portuguese cricket", given my background. :) But "consistently bad" is more the expression I'd use.

> "in the eighties we developed our own products that were late, over
> budget and performed terribly. Now we buy off the shelf packages that
> are available immediately, over budget and perform terribly, so that
> is an improvement really"

LOL! Good old Dave is an eternal optimist! I remember his saying: "RAID stands for Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks. Now, remind me again: *why* are you storing your data in cheap disks?"

Cheers
Nuno Souto
nsouto_at_bizmail.com.au