RE: Upgrade to 10 on NT

From: Howard Latham <howard.latham_at_rsmb.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:49:03 -0000

The 12557 error from tns can be caused by having ORACLE_HOME set in an = NT registry=20
This is an unpublished Oracle Bug -

 Maybe we should publish all the unpublished bugs we know about ?

I do remember when you got a listing of all Oracle's bugs on the=20 distribution tape - oracle 5 it was.

From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org]On Behalf Of Bill Coulam Sent: 09 December 2004 15:59
To: Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com; mattypenny_at_yahoo.co.uk; oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: RE: Metalink search from the Firefox toolbar.

Works well. Thanks Matt!

I'm not sure what's up with the references to the src and gif on =3D mycroft.
Neither are found. For those with time to kill, just put the following = =3D
16X16
gif in your FireFox/searchplugins directory, and your new Metalink =3D addition
to the list of search engines in the title bar will have a lovely linked-chain icon hoisted from the Metalink sink. The name of the gif = =3D
and
src files may need to match. I'm not sure.

http://www.cbdba.net/images/metalink.gif

Oh. Don't bother reading the cbdba main web site; it was my intent to a start a business last year that hasn't really happened yet.