RE: Portable DBA: Oracle

From: Hollis, Les <Les.Hollis_at_ps.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:59:41 -0600

Yeah what he said.... 8~))

-----Original Message-----
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of Johnson, George Sent: Thursday, December 09, 2004 10:29 AM To: 'Rich.Jesse_at_quadtechworld.com'; oracle-l_at_freelists.org Subject: RE: Portable DBA: Oracle

        Analyze estimate with anything over 49% results in automatic compute. DBMS_STATS estimate option, will estimate to the percentage you request. =20

        Gj