RE: Portable DBA: Oracle

From: Goulet, Dick <DGoulet_at_vicr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 09:50:46 -0500

And while your at it, Jonathan Gennick has his new SQL*Plus book out too, of which I have a copy. Damned good addition to anyone's library especially since it covers 10g to boot. Already given me a couple of good pointers & I've just scratched the surface. Am considering it as a Christmas present to a couple of my developers.=20

Dick Goulet
Senior Oracle DBA
Oracle Certified 8i DBA