Producing reports from data result sets

From: Boivin, Patrice J <BoivinP_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2004 11:07:29 -0400

One of the developers approached me, she is looking for an "easy" way to produce reports from SQL query output.

We previously were using a 3rd party component to do this but we want to move on.

At this point we don't want to use Oracle Reports for this application.

It uses jsp pages and runs as a servlet.

Patrice.