Re: How to send automatically attached a PDF repot to an e-mail

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jreyes_at_dazasoftware.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 18:56:07 -0400

Hi, I don't know if this is useful, but what we did is to install reports runtime 6i on the webserver, using commandline we create the pdf file. The user made the request using a page on php and apache, and it generates the file attach to an email and send it back to the user or open in window.

Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco
OCP