Re: Accurate Salary info?

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 19:01:49 -0800

"Accurate" is higly dependent on location and experience, as well as industry, and how well your company pays its technical employees in general.

eg. Banks historically do not pay well.

Computerworld has their current salary survey results on their website:

http://www.computerworld.com/careertopics/careers/salarysurvey2004/home?from=homepromo

Jared

On Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:34:59 -0700, Bryan Wells <bunjibry_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> Im trying to find some accurate salary information for the following
> job descriptions as I can. Im attempting to build my case for an
> increase.
>
> Unix System Administrator in an 24x7 Ecommerce environment
>
> Jr. Oracle DBA - Although Im the only DBA supporting Ecomm,
> Datawarehouse, and couple other groups using Oracle.
>
> Ive been to Salary.com, but am looking for other resources as well
>
> Although Im in the Denver/Longmont area, any information will be helpful.
>
> --
> Bryan S Wells
> bunjibry_at_gmail.com

Jared Still