Accurate Salary info?

From: Bryan Wells <bunjibry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2004 09:34:59 -0700

Im trying to find some accurate salary information for the following job descriptions as I can. Im attempting to build my case for an increase.

Unix System Administrator in an 24x7 Ecommerce environment

Jr. Oracle DBA - Although Im the only DBA supporting Ecomm, Datawarehouse, and couple other groups using Oracle.

Ive been to Salary.com, but am looking for other resources as well

Although Im in the Denver/Longmont area, any information will be helpful.

--

Bryan S Wells
bunjibry_at_gmail.com

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sun Dec 05 2004 - 10:33:33 CST