RE: Coordinating connecting at OpenWorld - contact list done

From: Dan Tow <dantow_at_singingsql.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:53:29 -0600

All,

As promised I put together a contact list for OracleWorld:

Regarding getting together at OracleWorld, John Kanagaraj tells me that

"

We usually have an 'Oracle-L' special meeting on a previously agreed date at OOW. I have been attending this one for the past 4 years! We usually meet at Chevy's across the street from Moscone Center for Dinner on the second day (or so). I am not _attending_ OOW as a participant, but just drive up to SanFran for the meeting.
"

If you want to show up at Chevy's on Tuesday night on that basis, feel free. If you want to organize something else, with the whole group or just your own select list, go ahead - I'm not available to organize this, just to collect the contact information.

Here are the people who sent me their contact information, and when they'll be there, in case you want to reach them at OracleWorld:

Stephen Andert SMTuWeTh webstalkers_at_gmail.com Mary Bahrami SMTuWTh mbahrami_at_seattletimes.com Mark W. Farnham SuMTuWTh mwf_at_rsiz.com - daily /802.356.3030(Jerry Ireland's cell) if urgent
Tim Gorman Wed-Th cell=1.303.885.4526 John Kanagaraj Any-day john.kanagaraj_at_hds.com Phone: 408-476-5088 (Cell)

Bruce McCartney M-T      bruce.mccartney_at_dbinfosystems.com
Dan Tow         M        650-704-9228

Rick Weiss SMTuWTHF Hotel Milano/rweiss_at_state.mt.us/cell phone (406) 439-3328 (conf only)
Matthew Zito SuMTuWTh mzito_at_gridapp.com/Booth#1622

Thanks,

Dan Tow
650-858-1557
www.singingsql.com