RE: Perl Connect error after Oracle Upgrade

From: <Ravi.Kulkarni_at_VerizonWireless.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:54:53 -0800

Thanks for the inputs ..

Sorry .. Solaris 5.8. Thought the solution might be generic.

Yes we are moving from 32bit 8174 to 64bit 9205.

Re-Installed DBD/DBI. For some reason it is looking for 32 bit libraries. doesn't like $LLP set to $OH/lib (64bit). Install goes fine if $LLP is pointing to $OH/lib32 -

Relinking Oracle and trying ...

Thanks,
Ravi.