Re: Oracle experts are disgusted with SQL Server User Group

From: Jared Still <jkstill_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2004 00:16:19 +0000

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 23:16:18 +0000, Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com> wrote:
> 4. The article doesn't actually exist on the website right now.

It seems that many of the articles have been pulled, specifically by those that had complained. I did a search on my own name at sswug.org and found no hits.

I did a google search of ' "jared still" site:sswug.org ' and then clicked on the cached entries and found links to some of my stuff, but of course you had to pay to click the final link.

It appears some are removed from the site search engine, but not from the site itself.

--
Jared Still