Re: Oracle experts are disgusted with SQL Server User Group

From: mhthomas <qnxodba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 19:11:50 -0500

On Thu, 2 Dec 2004 12:35:01 -0800 (PST), Jeremiah Wilton <jwilton_at_speakeasy.net> wrote:
> On Thu, 2 Dec 2004, Post, Ethan wrote:
>
> > I think it's time we requested a response from
> >
> > http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3Den&lr=3D&group=3Dcomp.databases.ms-sqlserver
>
> Nothing much gets posted to the SQL Server newsgroups. Probably
> because readers can block writers :-)

BTW: Google groups just had a beta update, and is now broken and worthless in my opinion. The stuff I used to read on groups.google I now read on dBforums via my web browser.

I've exchanged three emails with the google team and 'maybe some-day' they will unscrew it. The 'new' problem is they don't show who posted the latest message, so you have no idea until drill down.

Regards,

Mike