Re: OT? Rhas 3.0 rpm quandary

From: mhthomas <qnxodba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:36:10 -0500

Hi,

On Thu, 02 Dec 2004 11:28:22 -0400, Boivin, Patrice J <boivinp_at_mar.dfo-mpo.gc.ca> wrote:
> I ran into a pl/sql exception problem on the em10g main screen, after over
> two weeks back and forth with Metalink I decided to reinstall everything.

Many 'exceptions' are caused by java libraries. Metalink has no excuse, again. I've looked at these types of problems between 8i, 9iR2 and 10g and using oem (java client). These issues can be identified and fixed for your environment.

Do you have a copy of the text from the pl/sql 'exception' problem?

Regards,

Mike Thomas