Re: Oracle experts are disgusted with SQL Server User Group

From: mkb <mkb125_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Dec 2004 10:46:07 -0800 (PST)

Kinda ironic to see at the end of the article the script selling plug.

I dunno', but I wouldn't to splash out close to $40 for a bunch of scripts espescially if I can google around and stitch together what I need in about 20 minutes.

--
mohammed

--- "Aragon, Gabriel (GE Commercial Finance)"

http://oracle-tips.c.topica.com/maacUpWabb3alce9X9cb/=20